Happy Sunday folks!
1. This lovely creature woke me up this morning – what a handsome chap! Although he’s LOUD, I love to hear him crow – it never bothers me.
2. So an early breakfast was called for. Just look at the colour of our hens’ eggs:)
3. We had Sunday Lunch at the Village Hall a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to post a photo, so this one is a bit late.
It’s just your average hall, but we enjoy many a happy ‘do’ there.
4. The ceiling has been taken down recently, but this is what it looked like when we got married nearly two years ago.
5. I pulled a muscle whilst running and this is what the Physio taped it up with!
6. A trip to Nottingham to see family included a drink in the oldest pub in England (1189AD). It is built into the bedrock under Nottingham Castle which you can just see top right.
7. Yarn delivery for Christmas presents – I need to start early to get them all done!
8. And the winner of the Giveaway is……
Well done T!
Please email me your address and I’ll post all your goodies this week:)
If you’d like to join in #sundaysevens weekly blog series, hop over to Nat at Threads & Bobbins to find out all about it.