Sunday Sevens is a weekly feature showcasing a photo a day from your week. Sometimes things don’t warrant a full blog post, so save them all for Sunday Sevens!
This was thought up and organised by Nat at Threads and Bobbins – visit her site for more details of how to join in.
1. No.3 Son was eight on Monday so we had a day out the day before. A (rare) trip to the cinema followed by a three course meal at a restaurant of his choice.
2. Amber is obviously feeling back to normal – we found an egg hidden behind the curtain! Hens stop laying if they’re ill or traumatised so this is a great sign.
3. No.1 Son asked me to sew up the hem on his trousers in time for an interview. I told him I’d show him how to do it!
Well, everyone benefits from learning herringbone stitch, don’t they?
4. He did a great job.
5. My new assistant arrived!
I finally decided to buy a new dress form to fit my mature figure. It’s the Lady Valet by Adjustoform. Well, I might as well have the best that money can buy….
6. A friend saw this and thought of us. Needs a bit of work, but hopefully it will be in and working by Christmas.
7. Last but not least – my Ascot dress is featured in this month’s Love Sewing!
Mr. H-L was chuffed that he got in too.
That’s all for now – can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to this week:)