Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series consisting of sevens photos representing your week – a great way to keep blogging if you don’t have much to blog about!
Nat over at Threads & Bobbins explains how you can take part in #sundaysevens in her post here.
So this is my week in brief……
1. The day bed is finally getting some proper use now the weather has perked up – my favourite place to do a spot of crocheting.
2. My crochet-everything-in-the-book challenge is well under way – I’m nearly half way through already!!
3. Popped into Butterfly Bright in Sherborne and discovered that they do a range of knit/sew/crochet ‘n’ natter type sessions that I quite fancy attending.
4. Caught The Boys making mud pies in their school uniforms.
5. Methinks ALL the hens are taking liberties now.
6. My ‘England’ passport cover popped up in Craftseller magazine this month.
What have you been up to this week?