Welcome to this week’s #sundaysevens, as thought up by Nat over at Threads & Bobbins – a weekly blog series featuring seven photographs of your week to show a bit more about the person behind the blog.
1. Spent the first part of the week with my cousin in her second home in Cornwall. Here she is outside the cottage with her sons and two dogs. You can see more photos of the cottage in last year’s post here.
2. Our first visit to The Eden Project which was very busy but better than I expected it to be. The sheer scale of the project is mindblowing and continually evolving.
There is a dinosaur exhibition on at the moment, complete with life size dinosaurs operated by people within.
The dinosaurs are so realistic that the human’s legs have to be showing to show that is just a dressing up costume, so that the children are not scared half to death!
The actors inside were brilliant and did a great job of ‘hunting’ down the adults amongst us whilst being quiet and gentle with the kiddies.
3. Treated myself in the Apple store….
4. Cracking on with those crochet dolls and accessories.
5. Eldest step-daughter’s graduation as a mature student – here she is with the proud dad-to-be.
6. Naked cricket in the garden – Mr. H-L even mowed a cricket pitch for them!
7. My daughter and her boyfriend came over for lunch today and some fun in the sun which included the pool and some more cricket. What a glorious day it has been so far!
That’s it for this week – now time for a refill and catch a few more rays while it’s still hot out. Hope it’s been nice where you are:)