A day late with my #sundaysevens this week due to a full-to-bursting weekend that ended at 11pm last night!
Hop over to Nat at Threads & Bobbins to find out how you can join in with seven photos of your own providing a little glimpse into the person behind the blog – a great way to keep blogging even when you haven’t got enough to make a full blog post.
1. I made a jar of lemon curd and some shortbread to take to an aunt who had invited us for supper, as well as a couple of bottles of wine, of course.
2. Although we haven’t switched on the central heating yet, the fire has been blazing away this week since the weather changed. Who doesn’t love an open fire?
3. A two and a half hour sewing camp with two little girls went extremely well considering this was their first time using a sewing machine.
4. After practicing on paper first, they soon moved onto fabric.
5. Two very happy girls, both rightly proud of the beautiful cushion covers they completed!
6. This is the pattern that I’ve chosen for the work’s ‘do’ that Mr H-L’s company puts on every Christmas. Turquoise taffeta maybe….
7. My first cuddle with baby Lilah, our first grandchild!
….and a couple of extra photos just because she’s so gorgeous!
10. Sunday night oysters and prosecco with good friends was the perfect end to a lovely week. Oops, forgot to take a photo before we ate them all…..
Don’t forget – the deadline to sign up to our Christmas Gift Swap is this Saturday, 31st October. Check out the #stitchingsanta blog post to find out more.