Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series started by Natalie who blogs at Threads & Bobbins.
- A good start to the week – a tidy and organised office!! With Mr H-L, No.1 Son and myself working from home a lot, space to work in comfort is a must.
2. Hallowe’en – The Boys and Fifi went Trick Or Treating. Our village is so small with so few children that we haven’t had a single Trick Or Treater knock on our door in ten years! They went to a nearby town instead and came back with a basket full of goodies, largely due to the cute dog dressed up in a ghost outfit, I suspect.
5. We took Mum out for a pub lunch as she was down for No.2 Son’s birthday.
6. No.2 Son is now eleven. Homemade carrot cake anyone?
7. Lovely hubby cooks supper while I teach ’til 6pm on Mondays and Thursdays.
9. After a mad week, hubby and I managed to sneak out on our own to buy him a new ‘phone and laptop for his new company.
10. The Baby Shawl has been sent at last – here’s a pic of it being blocked and a blog post will follow shortly.
11. Commissions all completed and in the post means it’s time for some long overdue selfish sewing! How about this for a dress – mustard jersey with stag’s head print.
I’m now working on the somewhat complicated task of assigning swap partners for the Stitching Santa, albeit a day late. When you get your email, would you please reply so that I know it reached you? Thanks!