Linking up with Nat at Threads & Bobbins, Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series showing seven or so photos of your life outside the blog.
1. As Mr H-L was officially working whilst we were in Spain this time, my sister came with us and we spent lots of time together doing ‘girly’ things, like shopping in Mojacar Pueblo…..
6. We spent a lot of time in the pool trying to keep cool both by day….
12. After trying sheep brains, it was back to more familiar tapas – everybody loves calamari, don’t they?
13. One minute it was there, the next minute there was a hole on my watch bezel where a diamond used to be:(
Luckily I noticed before I went back in the pool, but the condensation had already formed under the face.
21. One of the first things we did when we got back was to take my watch back to Rolex for a replacement bezel. A day out in Wales was a welcome result and we took a picnic with us.
It poured down.
Enjoy what’s left of your weekend!