Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series showing seven-ish photos of your life outside of the blog. Linking up with Natalie at Threads & Bobbins.
1. A dog walk ended at our local pub again. This is becoming a case of same photo, different jumper!
2. A quick visit to the only charity shop in town unearthed this brilliant find – a whole basket of Liberty sticky tapes! I bought four rolls but will almost definitely go back for more…if there are any left.
3. A friend’s plea to rescue her from the boredom of being stuck at home due to a knee injury, resulted in a car drive to our new favourite café in Bruton.
4. Our newest student finished her sewing project bag. Looking at the fabric she’s chosen, it should be no surprise that she’s following the boy’s syllabus rather than the girl’s!
5. Popped my head around the corner into the living room and this sight melted my heart.
6. Craftwise, I’m well into the second sock of this pair.
7. Progress on the wedding blanket has been slow this week, but I now have thirty squares, half of which are already blocked and ready to join together. Duck Egg is such a calming colour to work with.
8. Opened the freezer door to find this…..
9. Luke Skywalker frozen from the knees up in an ice cube tray. Boys!
10. We opened our home to paying guests last week and had our first booking on Friday night! Here’s the link to our Air BnB.
11. They left a lovely review.
That’s it for this week, folks – how was your week?