My “Sunday” Sevens are a day late again – I was in Bath Christmas shopping with my daughter yesterday, an annual event in its twentieth year! Each year we drive in before the shops open, have breakfast, lunch and dinner out and manage a bit of shopping and mulled wine in between. It was the last day of the Bath Christmas Market too, so the city was looking and feeling very festive.
We really look forward to this girly day out which only ever happens otherwise on our shared birthday – we were both born on March 13th:)
Here is a snapshot of my week: –
1. Put up the Christmas Tree
2. Yarn delivery from The Wool Warehouse!
3. Walking around the village after dark in PJs, dressing gowns and wellies leaving Candy Canes on gateposts/car windscreens as a surprise for the children in the village to wake up to:)
4. Brilliant Christmas Album has been played non-stop since the beginning of December!
5. Home made gift tags from last year’s Christmas cards.
6. First reading of “Twas The Night Before Christmas”.
7. Christmas shopping in Bath with my daughter.
Hop over to Nat at Threads & Bobbins to see what #sundaysevens is all about!