Guests have gone home, Husband has taken No. 3 Son to play in a tennis tournament and No. 2 Son is watching Toy Story with the dogs which all means…….my Sunday Sevens post is on time!
Seven photos taken during the week to give a little insight to my life as organized by Nat over at Threads & Bobbins.
So, here we go….
1. Homemade Blackberry and Apple Pie with fruit I picked and froze in the summer.
2. A surprise gift from visiting family!
3. Thinking about hosting a Red Nose Day Crafternoon…..
4. My latest creation to be blogged about shortly.
5. Guess who has something featured in the next “Country Child” magazine…..?
6. Pretty Nostalgic members meet up in Salisbury.
7. Procrastinated right up until the last minute (well, 57 minutes actually) about filing my Tax Return!