Here we are again for another Sunday Sevens post – seven photos that make up part of your week but are not worthy of a dedicated blog post.
To join in, check out Nat’s post over at Threads and Bobbins where she tells you all about it.
1. Tess presiding, as I finish the second sleeve on my jumper – just the blocking to do now!
2. The ‘Cockatoo’ fabric and wallpaper arrived for The Boys’ bedroom redecoration.
This is the mood board – units from Ikea due to arrive this week then they’ll have proper storage at last!
Will it be enough to enable them to keep their bedroom tidy? I doubt it…..
3. I bought this sewing book for No.2 Son (the one who likes GBSB more than anything!).
We are going to adapt some of the more obviously girly patterns to make them suitable for a nine year old boy which made me think – why are all sewing books aimed at girls?
His first make was this Monster Plushy.
He needs supervision but does all the sewing himself.
Funnily enough, whilst he is VERY much a boy, he chose pink fabric from my stash for both projects.
I suppose he sees Hubby wearing pink so doesn’t consider it a girl’s choice and just likes it.
His second make was this pair of Kissing Doves which he wants to hang in his bedroom.
4. He also finished off his crochet Granny Square blanket this weekend.
He chose all the colours as he went and framed it with three rows of blue to finish.
Isn’t it great?
5. Tulips – my favourite Spring flower. These were £2-00 a bunch in Morrisons so I treated myself:)
6. First Primroses spotted in the field- beautiful.
7. Hubby cooking Sunday Lunch.
Is it just me, or does food always taste much nicer when somebody else has done the cooking?
Hope you had a great week – enjoy what’s left of the weekend!