Sunday Sevens #28 – how did that come around so quickly??
This is how Nat at Threads and Bobbins describes the weekly blog series: –
“Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.”
Without further ado, here is my selection for this week.
1. Birthday meal with my little girl – we share the same birthday.
2. My monogrammed, hand embroidered napkins have been featured in Country Child magazine – they’re bottom left on the page.
3. A trip to my favourite place, Wells Reclamation. I’m going back for a post box.
4. One of my Crafternooners sent me a photo of her finished pieces. Aren’t they great? I love the colour coordinated pins she added for the picture! You can read about the Comic Relief Crafternoon in an earlier blog post.
5. I managed to sneak into another magazine this week too! Pretty Nostalgic is about vintage values, make do and mend, waste less, make more etc. It’s a great publication with NO adverts which makes it a joy to read. You can download the latest digital copy free to see if you like it before subscribing (it’s a members only publication).
Pictured here (top photo) at a Pretty Nostalgic meet up with Jane Arnold who blogs as The Life Of An Eccentric English Booklady.
6. The partial eclipse taken, whilst out running, on my compact camera with a pair of sunglasses over the lens!
7. Decorating the boys’ bedroom. All painted and the A M A Z I N G wallpaper is up, but waiting for some fabric to make bench seat cushions before I blog about it:)