All these photos are in the wrong order because WordPress is playing up on my iPad and the draft hasn’t saved so I can’t fiddle with it on the iMac. Or iPhone. So bear with me and you should make sense of it all in the end.
1. The last photo from last night comes from the Beer Fest at Weyhill, Andover. No.3 Son was pogo-ing away like a good ‘un with all the big boys. They loved it and included him in their ‘dancing’. They were a bit bemused, though, when he re-enacted Marty McFly’s guitar solo in Back To The Future where he rolls around the floor on his back…..
2. Selfie at aforementioned Beer Fest.
3. Mr H-L cleaning the pool in his pants…..
4. …..while The Boys indulge in a little Sunday morning knitting with their mother.
5. No.2 Son had archery on Friday morning at school. He loved it. It was hot but they had to wear long sleeves to protect their arms from the bow string.
The school held a barbecue in the afternoon…but I forgot to take any photos. Can I just say that we took wine and had a very enjoyable few hours.
6. The bouquet of flowers and card that I received from the ladies as a token of appreciation for the Margot pyjama workshop that they attended. Totally unnecessary – but so lovely!
7. Attaching the bright yellow bias binding to the funky sleeping bag that I made for July’s blog post for the Minerva Crafts Blogger’s Network.
8. The pyjamas made by my adult students in a beginners dressmaking class.
9. The sample pair I made a few days before the workshop to familiarise myself with the instructions.
10. We used a pattern from Love At First Stitch by Tilly Walnes. A free copy of the book was included for each student to encourage them to continue their dressmaking journey.
11. Caught on camera – hubby cleaned all the French windows in the house. there are FIVE pairs!
12. Discarded fleeces from the sheep shearing. Should I pluck up the courage to ask for them?
14. I love this lavender-lined pathway to the front door of this Georgian house. It smells wonderful and looks so pretty.
Linking up with Nat at Threads & Bobbins. If you fancy joining in with your own Sunday Sevens, just follow the link to find out more.