This weeks Sunday Sevens is the last one from England for a couple of weeks – I will test the ‘phone app out in Spain:)
You can head over to Nat at Threads & Bobbins to find out how to take part but, basically, it’s seven photos as a snapshot of your week to encourage you to keep blogging.
1. In a bid to avoid the dreaded “Second Sock Syndrome”, I cast on again as soon as the first one came off the needles.
Well, they were never going to be subtle, were they?!
2. Here follows three of the many reasons why May is my absolute favourite month: –
3. A commission for monogrammed napkins was packed and sent off.
4. New knickers! Good old M&S online.
Why do I always wait until my old ones are full of holes before I ‘treat’ myself to some new ones?
5. Watched ‘Jamie’s 15 Minute Meals’ on TV and Mr H-L ordered the book before the end of the programme….
6. 300 Swarovski Crystal Beads arrived at last, after a month of waiting. They’re going to be incorporated into some knitting for Christmas presents.
7. My Matilda Tunic pops up in ‘Love Sewing’ this month.
Hope you all had a good weekend and I look forward to reading all your Sunday Sevens too:)