Wow – a whole year of Sunday Sevens! Although I’ve joined in from the very beginning, I haven’t managed to post every week, in fact I think Nat at Threads & Bobbins is the only one who has. Hop over to her blog to find out about how to add your own Sunday Sevens to the mix – and to enter a fab giveaway too!
So, without further ado, here are my Sunday Sevens 1st Anniversary pictures: –
- Took The Boys to the Natural History Museum in London. What a brilliant place! Headed straight for the dinosaur exhibition first, obviously.
2. Nice photo of me with The Boys enjoying the sunshine.
3. The Boys feeding the Lorikeets at Bristol Zoo – such a great experience, we do it every time we go.
4. The Boys played in the fields while we put up some new fencing for my mother. They had a little bit too much fun and Gran had to literally hose them down in the garden!
5. How is it even possible to sleep like that??
6. There are no words.
7. I judge the Crafts and the Photographic entries in the local show every year – this was the lovely box of chocolates that I was given as a thank you.
8. A cheeky extra photo to show you these little beauties. Guess what we’ll be making this afternoon…..?