What a busy week!
Here are this week’s Sunday Sevens as organised by Nat at Threads & Bobbins – seven photos that sum up your week that otherwise wouldn’t be enough to make a full blog post.
Although, this week, I could write an entire blog post about every photo but just don’t have the time:)
Here goes: –
- No.1 Son graduated from Plymouth University with a 2.1 in Business Studies. He’s already got his first post-degree position in Marketing. Here he is with his sister.
2. Celebratory post ceremony meal back at our local pub.
3. Work continues at the weekends on the sun room. No.3 Son is helping daddy build….
4. …..whilst No.2 Son does cross stitch with mummy!
5. Lunch with Granddad in his care home. The Boys didn’t drink the whisky.
6. Stocking up my other Folksy shop, ‘Artyzan Crafts’, which sells accessories made from upcyled materials only.
7. My exciting new venture – I’ve opened a sewing school!
After a LOT of planning the first courses are starting after half term. Website is done but not all sections are completed yet. If you fancy a nose, click on the pictures or follow this link – The Stitch Academy.