Just hopping on the computer briefly to do this week’s Sunday Sevens, linking up with Nat from Threads & Bobbins. Too busy for many words but, as they say, a picture speaks a thousand….
- Had a moonlit supper outside warmed by an old woodburner that we keep in the garden especially for times like these.
2. The following morning there was a beautiful sunrise as I let the hens out.
3. No.2 Son is continuing to enjoy his cross stitch.
4. He had great fun untangling all my embroidery skeins and organising them all.
5. The Boys had their first proper riding lesson and absolutely loved it.
6. Harvest Supper at the village hall – a huge turnout for our tiny community of 240 residents.
7. Stocks have started arriving for my new venture – The Stitch Academy. Just waiting for one more machine and a stack of patterns to come. I have my first client booked – a 1:1 dressmaking session this week!