Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog post whereby you show seven-ish photos of your week outside the blog. Anyone can join in at any time.
1. Last Sunday, No.2 Son had a football match in Weymouth – it was a beautiful day so we all went.
Afterwards, we decided to park up by the harbour and go and have fish and chips for lunch.
2. It turns out a ‘fish burger’ consisted of no less than a whole battered cod fillet in a bun! How he managed to eat it all AND the chips is beyond me. Must have been all the energy he burned off scoring a hat trick in the match:)
5. I’ve been trying to find ways of using the left over fabric from the coat I made last week and have been pretty pleased with what I’ve managed to do with it. All are to be Christmas presents, some of which are destined for my Stitching Santa parcel.
6. Or this?
7. I’m making good progress with the Eastern Jewels blanket. It’s quite addictive as no two octagons are the same so there’s no getting bored whatsoever. I’ve seen some finished ones on Instagram already, and they look amazing.
The kit seems to be sold out at most stockists, but I bought mine here.
12. Sunday morning saw hubby shampooing the carpet in the back bedroom before zipping off to football with No.3 Son again, so that’s the rest of the day sorted – putting everything back in when the carpet is dry.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!