Linking up with Natalie from Threads & Bobbins for this week’s Sunday Sevens.
1. We took The Boys for a walk while we had some glorious sunny days in half term last week. Mind you, we’ve had SO much rain that the ground was still waterlogged and ultra muddy, much to Tess’ disgust – she hates getting wet feet!
2. Unlike The Boys.
3. As usual, Tess gets as close as is humanly (or doggly?) possible to the woodburner in the tea room.
4. Pancake Day!
5. No.3 Son ate two homemade Tiramisus after his brother declared them “Horrible – too sickly!”
6. On the subject of food, I’ve been trying to take some appetising photographs of meals for the Air bnb website.
The family wasn’t complaining:)
7. We’re still a soppy pair when it comes to Valentine’s Day.
8. The rain came back with a vengeance, but that didn’t stop The Boys spending hours over the fields and in the river.
9. Craftwise, I finished and wrote up the pattern for these little beauties and will do a blog post soon.
10. These socks were blocked and given a pretty wrapping.
11. This sock came off the needles, the second one not yet on them.
12. This month’s project for Minerva Crafts.
13. Cushions were made for the other b and b room….
14. …as was a roman blind.
15. Went to Unravel on Sunday and had an amazing time.
16. Met some colourful characters…..
17. ….and came home with lots of lovely yarn.
18. I just had to buy one of these, too!