Linking up with Natalie at Threads & Bobbins for this week’s Sunday Sevens…
1. We awoke one morning to a digger scraping back the verge and making exiting our driveway a whole lot safer.
2. Tess went missing…..this is where we found her!
3. Cheeky little Chinese with No.3 Son.
4. Coffee and cake at Thyme After Time.
5. Just two hours after bringing home two new hens, one of them came into the house, hopped onto my lap and laid an egg!
6. Our second Air B’n’B room was finished, and we already have two bookings for it.
7. I finished off the Belaggio shawl and blocked it.
8. The second sock of this pair was cast on.
9. Back to Thyme After Thyme for lunch because…..
10. …..they do a Full English for dogs! With Tess having lost her appetite since losing Fifi, we thought we’d give it a go and she ate about half.
11. Thursday morning was Knit ‘n’ Natter at The Slipped Stitch in Sherborne.
12. Walking with Tess revealed that there are still pockets of snow resisting the thaw.
13. A pint at our local.
14. Friday saw the start of a girl’s weekend in Cornwall. Let’s just say it was nice weather for ducks:)
15. A log cabin in Deerpark Forest near Liskeard in Cornwall was our destination.
16. The next two photos pretty much sum up our weekend.
I’m lucky not to be nursing a hangover……