It’s Sunday once again and that can only mean one thing – Sunday Sevens!
The brainchild of Nat at Threads & Bobbins, #sundaysevens is a weekly blog series featuring seven photos representing your week.
Last week, a mishap with my ‘phone meant I couldn’t participate but, luckily, The Man At The Gadget Shop fitted a new screen and my photos were retrieved.
There are a few more than seven pictures as I’ve squeezed in two week’s worth of photos:)
1. Mr. H-L acting the fool in his Speedos and swimming hat!
2. Having fun in a Spanish market in Albox.
3. Back home – some friends stayed the weekend and we had Sunday morning breakfast outside. Lovely!
4. More colourful Merino wool arrived for sock making.
5. I really ought to invest in a wool-winder…
6. A pair of House Martins decided that the top edge of our open bedroom window would be a good place to start building a nest!
7. We have a poorly hen.
My favourite girl, Amber, has broken her leg somehow and we found her being dragged around the garden by the others. Chickens often bully to death, quit literally, an injured hen, so she has a new home in the lounge for the next few weeks.
8. Village fète on the school playing fields on Saturday. There’s something so very English about a scene like this, isn’t there?
9. No.2 Son beat both his brothers and his father to become the Welly Wanging Winner 2015!
10. We celebrated with a plastic (as opposed to a glass) of Pimms.
11. Pudding after Sunday lunch today was Kladdkaka, a gooey Swedish chocolate cake bought at the fète, with strawberries and cream. Delicious!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!