The Summer holidays are flying by – where did last week go???
Another busy week with The Boys and we’ve done some fun things over the past seven days; here are a few of them.
- Went to the Arnolfini in Bristol where there was a Graffiti exhibition on show.
2. Picnic at Ashton Court with No.1, No.2 and No.3 Sons.
The Picnic Blanket had its first proper outing:)
3. These little egg bucket egg cups were a gift and are getting plenty of use during the holidays as we can take our time over breakfast.
The eggs are fresh-out-of-the-hen fresh!
4. Took The Boys to Bristol Aquarium which they loved.
5. Having done the Shaun The Sheep Trail in London at Easter, we spotted a few in Bristol too. This one was right outside the entrance to the Aquarium.
6. Made a ‘phone case for Tajana as part of our gift exchange after finding out her attempts had been unsuccessful.
7. Mr. H-L and our friend had their backs and bottoms waxed for charity. I haven’t laughed so much for ages – their screams were hilarious!
8. An extra photo this week just to clear the last image from your traumatised minds!
The Boys upcycled T-shirts found their way into Love Sewing magazine alongside another blogging buddy, Lazy Daisy Jones🙂
If you would like to join in with seven photos of your week, find out more over at Threads & Bobbins.