Well, here we are again, another Sunday, another Sunday Sevens as thought up by Nat over at Threads & Bobbins – seven photos summing up your week. Click on the link to find out how you can join in.
- Craft night at a friend’s house. Alcohol, finger food and yarn – what could possibly go wrong?
2. The bucket of sloe gin is already smelling divine and we’ve got to wait until Christmas before we can drink it!
3. Elderberry jelly is a first for me and it’s absolutely delicious. The jars look very sad without a pretty little fabric hat though, so I must get around to doing that.
4. Managed to get tickets to Dismaland which, for those of you who have been living in a cave shut off from the outside world for the last couple of months, is Banksy’s masterpiece on the seafront in Weston.
5. This was one of the crazy installations – a crashed car with a cross-stitched bonnet.
6. Seriously – REAL cross stitch!!
7. French windows are in and work is under way on the sun room at last. Is it me, or do builders seem to be getting younger?
8. I’m sneaking in an eighth picture to show you the Welly Family picture I made for the friend who came with me to The Handmade Fair (see this post). She loved the ones that Katie Essam makes, so I tailored one to fit her family in the muted hydrangea colours that she loves so much.
If you’re reading this, Velvet Cow, act surprised when I give it to you in the playground tomorrow:)
Until next week – “That’s All Folks!”