Whether you’re one of the lucky few whose family know and understand you so well that you receive endless perfect gifts based on your love of sewing/crochet/knitting or, like me, your wish list is met with a “What do you want one of those for….what is it anyway?” – #stitchingsanta is for you.
Can you imagine unwrapping a gorgeous skein of wool, a perfect metre of fabric, some vintage buttons or some embroidery silks? Perhaps a little handmade gift has been popped in the parcel too? All lovingly thought out with your interests in mind and guaranteed to be under your tree on Christmas morning. What a treat!
There are TWO categories to choose from – you can enter both or just one but PLEASE state your preference in your email. Choose from “Sewing” or “Crochet/Knitting”.
The idea is simple: if you would like to take part, comment below by the deadline of 31st October and I’ll send you the details of your lucky recipient.
You may already know this person as a follower of their blog but, if not, have a good look around their blog and try to put together some gifts that they would really appreciate. See my experience of last year’s #sewingsanta for what to expect: –
I will update this page with details of the blogs that are taking part so why not follow along and make some new blogging buddies!
How To Enter: –
- You can enter from anywhere in the world but I will try to match countries in order to keep postage costs down.
- State which swap(s) you would like to enter and send your email address, blog site and postal address to me at email@example.com by midnight on 31st October 2015.
- I’ll email you the details of your recipient by 7th November.
- Spend a maximum of £10 (€13, $15US, $20AUS) excluding postage.
- Blog about your #stitchingsanta (linking back to this post) and share using the hash tag.
- Post your parcel in time for Christmas – check last posting dates well in advance!! International dates are much earlier in December.
UK Inland: –
I hope lots of you join in – don’t forget to share, share, SHARE with your own followers, the more the merrier, HOW exciting!
Here’s who has signed up so far: –
sewchet (that’s me!)
Grab A Button For Your Site!
(Just copy image and add as a widget in your sidebar linking back to this post)