Another Sunday, another #sundaysevens – seven photos of your week giving followers an insight to your life in the real world as organised by Nat at Threads & Bobbins. Visit her site to find out more and how you can join in yourself.
- No.1 Son has now largely recovered from a fractured skull – this photo was taken last week before his fall, in a hotel restaurant nearby. Mr H-L is admiring the grounds in the background.
2. Couldn’t resist ordering the book I mentioned last week and it arrived a few days ago.
3. This project needs to be finished before I start on the above book. I’m on the home straight though, just the hair to finish off and then I can begin the mammoth task of photographing everything to show you.
4. A very rare supper-on-the-sofa moment made special by the romantic surprise gesture of my own personal candlestick. Mr H-L cooks a mean Chicken Gumbo.
5. I pass the church each time I walk the dogs and it struck me that any day now the leaves will change to a glorious shade of russet before falling to the ground.
6. Teaching pattern drafting to a student; I taught her how to draft a skirt sloper and then make a pattern from it. I really must get some small weights as the homemade jars of jam are a little too big!
7. A sweet photo of a tired No.2 Son curled up on the sofa with Fifi.
8. I had to squeeze in an extra photo this week to show you a very special picture – our first grandchild! Here is baby Lilah having her first cuddle with a very proud Mr H-L. After a traumatic start to life, she is now home and doing well.
Hope you all had a good weekend!