Sunday Sevens is a diary of your week in seven photos to show people what you’ve been up to outside of your blog. Perhaps you don’t have enough to make a full blog post? #sundaysevens is a great way to keep you blogging. Visit Nat’s post at Threads & Bobbins to find out more.
- No.2 Son turned ten this week – he wanted a sewing machine for his birthday. Boy, he really needs a haircut!
2. By candlelight even my homemade birthday cake looks OK. My cakes always taste good but invariably look awful! Covered with lemon icing and smarties – who cares?
3. Another week, another garden centre, this time our local one in Wincanton. The Boys could spend hours there which makes for a cheap day out – all it costs is a pot of tea and a cake!
4. Mr H-L has started to let his ‘tache grow for this year’s Movember.
5. More kitchen-table sewing lessons. The official Kids Can Sew® curriculum has started!
6. The Sloe Port has been bottled and taste-tested against the commercial stuff (glass on the right) – ours tastes better!
7. Yesterday was foul weather-wise in the the morning. The afternoon cleared up but it made for a very soggy riding lesson.
8. Made in just an evening, my first homemade gift for #stitchingsanta! Part of the ‘free’ element, this was made from leftover bits of yarn so cost nothing except my time meaning I still have £10 to enjoy spending. All will be revealed later in the week.
How are you getting on with your #stitchingsanta? If you’re stuck for ideas or want to ask a question, drop me a line.