As usual, I can’t stick to just seven photos for my Sunday Sevens and it’s a day late again for reasons that will become obvious in a minute.
If you would like to join in with seven-ish photos of your week outside your blog, visit Nat at Threads & Bobbins for full details.
- Took No.1 and No.3 Sons to the local ‘Help For Heroes’ Christmas Fair at Wincanton Racecourse. They each has an enormous slice of homemade coffee cake.
2. My thirteen year old pattern-drafting student finished her silk skirt, made entirely from her own personalised skirt block.
3. No.3 Son wanted to make his brother a pair of pyjama trousers for Christmas.
He made them over two nights after school whilst N0.2 Son was at after school clubs. Nice and cosy in winceyette, too. He was VERY pleased with himself:)
4. My Thursday afternoon class finished another project so I gave them each a brooch I had made the night before to show how proud I was of them all.
5. Mr. H-L had a bad day at work so I took him down the pub for an hour whilst N0.1 Son babysat.
6. Five out of our six children (plus two boyfriends) were home for the weekend so we had lots of family meals together. Cooking for nine, three times a day kept me pretty busy!
7. It meant lots of cuddles with baby Lilah though:)
8. Lilah’s first visit to meet Great-Grandad at his nursing home.
9. Toasting marshmallows on the fire, the perfect end to a lovely weekend.
How was your week?