Sunday Sevens is here again – seven-ish photos of your week to show what you get up to between those bigger blog posts. Check out this article over at Threads & Bobbins to find out how YOU can join in.
- We made a grand total of £609 profit from the Christmas Supper in the Village Hall – and leftover veg meant bubble ‘n’ squeak for breakfast on Sunday!
2. Whipped up a couple of very basic Angel costumes for The Boy’s school Nativity (that’s another bedsheet gone). Don’t they look sweet?
3. As part of their interactive advent calendar, this week The Boys donated some of their old toys to charity….
……we had a family “Top Trumps’ night….
….and we bought a bagful of shopping to add to the box in church for The Lord’s Larder, a charity that helps the poor and homeless.
4. On Friday, H-R and I went on our annual Christmas shopping trip to Bath while the Christmas market was still in full swing. We’ve been going every year since she was four, so this is our twentieth anniversary!
We usually have Eggs Royale for breakfast as soon as we arrive and this year was no exception.
5. I bought the latest Big Issue from a lovely chap who dressed his companion up for the festive season.
6. A local school was fundraising for a new piano by carol singing in the high street.
7. Mulled wine and mince pies outside is a great way to rest your feet in between all that shopping.
8. A day of Christmas Craft Workshops on Saturday resulted in these colourful stockings….
….and Christmas Bunting.
9. Finally, to round off a brilliant week, last night hubby and I went to a party dressed up as Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta Jones in ‘The Mask Of Zorro’.
It took an ENTIRE king size duvet cover to make his outfit!!
Hope you didn’t choke on your croissants:)