Time for another Sunday Sevens as organized by Nat over at Threads & Bobbins – seven(ish!) photos of your week outside the blog.
Well, I haven’t even turned the computer on this week and have a lot of blog reading to catch up on. Here’s my (very busy) week in pictures.
- Pancake day was celebrated the traditional way with lemon and sugar pancakes.
2. The Hens have started laying again after the Winter. They give us an abundance of different coloured eggs which get very dirty this time of year!
3. A lovely reader very kindly sent me a photo of her wearing the bobble hat that her mother knitted after seeing it on the blog. Hi Claire – love the cream Toft pompom!
4. No.1 Son agreed to pose for a photo in his hat (which he has actually worn a lot already!).
5. I made a pair of wristwarmers to match the bobble hat that I made for a friend’s birthday at the weekend.
6. Here is said friend – we took her out for a meal at Summer Lodge in Evershot.
7. The selection of 27 local cheeses was incredible!
8. Went to Wells farmer’s market with Mr H-L who is off work at the moment with stress. Days out were prescribed by the doctor, so this was our first one.
9. The hot mulled cider helped a lot as we wandered around!
10. A lovely few hours were spent in the Bishop’s Palace afterwards.
11. This is the Long Gallery inside.
12. We stopped in at Wells Reclamation on the way home.
13. Bad Hair Day at school in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital.
14. We stayed overnight at Holbrook House Hotel just a mile away for Valentine’s weekend while No.1 Son looked after The Boys.
15. 5 course meal with champagne!
16. This was our suite of rooms – very nice (but not quite Summer Lodge!).
17. Breakfast Sunday morning before going back home to spend the day with The Boys.
Sorry it’s a bit of a rushed post but I was due somewhere else five minutes ago!