Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series organised by Nat over at Threads & Bobbins – why not pop over to see how you can join in?
- Fifi curled up on the sofa next to a ball of wool and it struck me how tiny she looks in comparison.
2. Bobble hat number eight was finished and gifted to my sister-in-law whose favourite colour is purple.
3. Mr H-L carried a tired Fifi when she started lagging behind on a walk. Remember the dog carrier I made for her?
4. We stopped for a pint on the way home just as the pub opened.
5. No.2 Son did the washing up for the first time. We’ve never had a dishwasher. He said it was fun….I wonder how long before the novelty wears off?
6. No.1 Son bought this for me for Mother’s Day. Can you guess what it is – apart from being the perfect place to put down my G&T?
7. A sewing cabinet in original vintage condition!
8. Mr H-L and I were wandering through Salisbury’s back streets when we happened upon a piano recital about to start in a church. A rather wonderful forty minutes passed too quickly.
9. Look at the smile on No.3 Son’s face as he jumps!
10. We went straight from their riding lesson out for a walk with the dogs and The Boys did all the usual boy stuff with sticks picked up along the way.
11. It was a bit colder so Fifi had to wear a coat to stop her shivering.
12. Another day, another pub, this time The New Inn in Salisbury which dates back to the 12th century.
13. Just think, some of those beams are over 800 years old!
14. A Mother’s Day walk with my sister and her family.
15. The Boys had more fun…and there was a drink and bag of crisps at the other end in yet another pub!
16. I forgot to take photos of the card I made for mum using free machine embroidery, so apologies for the poor quality of the ones she sent me on her iPad.
How was your Mother’s Day weekend?