Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series devised by Nat at Threads & Bobbins – visit her blog to find out how YOU can join in.
1. I gave The Boys a long overdue haircut.
2. One of my students lost a tooth during sewing class, so I wrapped it up safely for him to take home and put under his pillow for the tooth fairy. Yup, that’s how young my students are!
3. This colourful bundle of fabrics arrived from Minerva Crafts for my next three months projects for the blogger’s network.
4. We went out for supper with friends mid week to Matt’s Kitchen in Bruton. Basically, he opens up his lounge as a restaurant for three nights a week. He’s an untrained, self taught chef and is amazing!
9. Marianne, who blogs at Marrose-ccc.com, saw this bag and thought of me.
9. She also sent me this lovely little crocheted pin cushion complete with pins! I’ve long since admired these on her blog and am delighted to now own one. And just look at that postcard……it certainly did brighten my day.
Anyone want to buy a two-bedroomed garden flat in London for the same price as a four bed detached house with paddocks here in Somerset?!!
12. Back home, laundry from the flat was piled up waiting for its turn in the washing machine. The only thing that could be better to curl up on, from a dog’s point of view, is dirty underwear. Just sayin’.
14. Our wedding anniversary is next week and we usually have a European city break but, as we won’t have a London base for much longer, we thought we’d take the opportunity to stay for a few days over the weekend and see some shows and eat out.
Claridges is booked for dinner on Saturday night:)