Sunday Sevens is here again! A weekly blog series showing a glimpse of your life outside the blog in about seven photos. Linking up with Natalie at Threads & Bobbins
- We’ve enjoyed some cold-but-sunny days this week and have managed to get out with Tess a few times.
2. Thanks to the Air Scarf in my car, which blasts hot air from the head rest, it’s never too cold to have the lid down!
3. Oops, we ate lunch before I remembered to take a photo. It was delicious, trust me.
4. A day on my own, so I took myself out to knit in a café with a view.
5. One of the girls at school arrives in a pony and trap when the weather is nice.
6. No.2 Son went to Bath to watch them play rugby against Sale. Bath won by one point apparently, so it was a good match.
7. As the trip was organised by the school for the boarders, they had a ‘back stage’ experience to meet some of the players.
8. I took No.3 Son out for tea and cake one afternoon. No, he didn’t eat his supper afterwards.
9. Forgot to send these chocolates to No.1 Son’s girlfriend with her birthday card. I thought, if I take a photo of it, then that might stop Him eating it and denying all knowledge of its existence.
10. This student made a great skirt to wear to school.
11. I caked up two of my Unravel purchases from last Sunday….
12. ….cast on…..
13. ….and completed the first sock by Thursday!
14. Then I went back to cast on the second sock of a pair I started last week…
15. …and finished that, too.
16. All because I was dying to see what this skein would knit up like.
17. Freshly caked and ready to go!
18. This fab red sequinned fabric arrived from Minerva Crafts and will be a new dress for my birthday in a few weeks.
19. Finally, here’s a video snippet of No.3 Son in his dance class practising the Cha Cha with his lovely little partner. They’re only ten!