As with all of you, I’m sure, these last few weeks have been hectic and I’ve been offline for a large portion of that time. I hope to find time this evening to catch up on some blog reading and see what you’ve all been up to but, in the meantime, here’s my Sunday Sevens.
1. I found this great book in TKMaxx and bought it based on the cover photo!
2. I’m still at the stage where I want to keep my car spotless. Not sure how long that will last.
3. Managed to squeeze in lunch and a bit of shopping with my sister. Tambourine Village in Street again – lush!
4. Our new sofa arrived from Laura Ashley! It’s cranberry crushed velvet and so much cosier than the old leather ones.
5. It sits opposite the one we got off eBay a few weeks ago. I know, I know – I don’t do minimalism:)
6. Our village Christmas supper went down very well as usual. Even though I came off the committee in March, I still seem to get roped in to organise things as before as I just can’t say no to people!
7. We took a ‘plane to Scotland……
8. …..and went to see a pantomime in King’s Theatre in Glasgow.
9. We stayed in a hotel overnight before getting up at 4am to catch another ‘plane to Lapland to meet the real Father Christmas! A separate blog post will follow – eventually:)
10. Back in Blighty a few days later, they opened their new pyjamas. New PJs are a bit of a tradition now at Christmas.
11. For some reason a selfie is a mirror image on my ‘phone, hence the text being back to front, but it’s a pattern review I did for Sewing World magazine.
12. Another Christmas present finished, to be blogged about on Wednesday for the Minerva Crafts Blogger Network.
13. More yarn – I have to make another one for her little sister for Christmas. I foresee a VERY late night or two….
14. Friends joined us for an impromptu evening playing Christmas ‘Hangman’. Cheese and drinks aplenty were consumed.
15. Both of my Stitching Santa parcels arrived! Mine are both posted now, too, so I can relax a tiny bit as another deadline has been reached by the skin of my teeth.
I’m loving seeing all your Stitching Santa updates on blogs and Instagram – keep them coming!