As with all of you, I’m sure, these last few weeks have been hectic and I’ve been offline for a large portion of that time. I hope to find time this evening to catch up on some blog reading and see what you’ve all been up to but, in the meantime, here’s my Sunday Sevens.
1. I found this great book in TKMaxx and bought it based on the cover photo!
2. I’m still at the stage where I want to keep my car spotless. Not sure how long that will last.
3. Managed to squeeze in lunch and a bit of shopping with my sister. Tambourine Village in Street again – lush!
4. Our new sofa arrived from Laura Ashley! It’s cranberry crushed velvet and so much cosier than the old leather ones.
5. It sits opposite the one we got off eBay a few weeks ago. I know, I know – I don’t do minimalism:)
6. Our village Christmas supper went down very well as usual. Even though I came off the committee in March, I still seem to get roped in to organise things as before as I just can’t say no to people!
7. We took a ‘plane to Scotland……