Oh dear, my #sundaysevens post is a day late yet again (but at least I’ve managed it this week – sorry Natalie!). What can I say – my weekends are so busy!
1. Day trip to London to see the poppy installation marking the 100th anniversary of The Great War.
2. Tower Bridge by night
3. Advent calendar under construction
4. Embroidering a monogrammed Christmas present
5. Mini granny squares for another Christmas present
6. Corfe Castle – we joined the parade on Remembrance Sunday
7. Christmas craft fayre in our village hall organized by me!