So, here are seven photos taken during the week which give you an insight into my life.
Sunday Sevens, as organized by Nat over at Threads and Bobbins, is a weekly round up of things that don’t make it to the blog.
I ought to rename it Monday Sevens really, as I rarely manage to post on a Sunday….
1. Piña Coladas with friends.
2. My Tower Poppy arrived at last! You can read about our visit in this blog post.
3. The dogs enjoying a frosty walk.
4. Mmm….Nothing beats a Full English and a pot of tea after a walk in freezing weather.
5. Demolition of the old downstairs shower room and toilet.
6. Enjoying a spot of crochet and another cup of tea in a vintage china teacup given to me at Christmas.
7. went to the Hauser & Wirth gallery in Bruton. The video installation by Pipilotti Rist is mesmerizing.