One of my most successful makes to date – boxer shorts for the Mister! Click on the link to read all about them in my Minerva Crafts Blog Post.
It’s been a few weeks since I last did a Sunday Sevens round-up so, rather than recap on all that’s happened in that time, I’ll start afresh with this last week or so. Linking up with Nat at Threads & Bobbins.
1. Well, except this one – No.1 Son turned 24 a couple of weeks ago and we had a family get together at my mother’s.
5. I’ve been nipping over to my daughter’s new home to do a bit of painting whilst she’s at work. This is the first home that she has bought with her boyfriend, so we’re trying to help where we can as there’s not much money left after the house purchase to buy anything.
Luckily, the previous owner left lots of solid furniture which just needs updating with a lick of paint. This table has had its first coat.
6. Horse riding selfie! I’m wearing the knitted, sequinned hat that Claire (Mollie & Claire) made me in my Stitching Santa parcel.
11. I don’t know about you, but when I’m ‘in the zone’ sewing, time flies and all thoughts of cooking meals go out of the window. Mr H-L rose to the challenge and made a lovely pie from a pheasant that I boiled up last night.
12. Just one last photo to share…..I’ve lusted after a Mulberry Bayswater handbag for years now but could never justify spending so much. Mr H-L only went and surprised me with one for Christmas! If you’re a handbag fiend yourself, you’ll understand:)
Bright red, tailored shorts with so many exquisite little details that make them a joy to look at!
Just one look at the smile on his face tells you how much Mr H-L likes them.
To see the full blog post over on the Minerva Crafts Blogger Network, just click on the following link: Red Shorts With Camper Van Lining
In other news, I am delighted to say that the winner of the fabric giveaway is……
Congratulations Lulu! Please email your full name and address to email@example.com so that I can get your prize in the post to you as soon as possible.