Linking up with Natalie at Threads & Bobbins for another edition of Sunday Sevens – a weekly blog series giving a glimpse of your life beyond the blog.
1. This b+b lark is keeping us busier than we ever thought – we had to turn people away who wanted to stay an extra night, because both rooms were fully booked! The laundry though……we would definitely explore the option of a laundry service when we move to a ‘proper’ b+b.
2. Supper made from leftovers – no reason leftovers can’t look pretty!
3. We walked to the local pub and just ordered a prawn cocktail. The landlady had run out of prawns, so came out with this huge platter of breaded seafood instead!
4. Yep, we all needed a lie down after eating that lot:)
5. We met up in Wells to give my sister her birthday present and had a little wander around afterwards. Wells is such a lovely place for a meander.
6. Aside from my sister’s birthday presents, last week I also cast on some new socks, this time for my brother’s birthday next month.
7. I rescued this beautiful cross stitch from a charity shop and will reinvent it into something useful.
9. Knit ‘n’ Natter on Thursday coincided with one of the ladies birthday and we all had cake.
10. Hubby and No.3 Son spoiled me with breakfast in bed on Sunday morning.
11. Apologies if you’ve already seen this on IG, but here’s the latest make for the doll I’m dressing for the school fair. Yes, I made the box, too:)